Who Do I Contact For Help?


Having an MRSA infection may be life-changing for your child and your family. You, and your child may feel angry, sad, or frightened. These feelings are normal. Your child should speak to his caregivers, family, or friends about his feelings. Contact the following


Centers for Disease Control and Preventions
1600 Clifton Rd.
Atlanta , GA 30333
Phone: 1- 800 - 232-4636
Web Address: http://www.cdc.gov

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
NIAID Office of Communications & Government Relations
6610 Rockledge Drive, MSC 6612
Bethesda , MD 20892-6612
Phone: 1- 301 - 496-5717
Phone: 1- 866 - 284-4107
Web Address: www3.niaid.nih.gov 
Resources Consumers Union Safe Patient Project- Link to important research Click here
Close this window